Sunday, November 25, 2007

Times Leader's Book of Dreams

Every Christmas season I get pissed off when I see the local liberal media trying to prey on the kindness of the people of NEPA by convincing hard working individuals to contribute their hard earned dollars to bums and welfare recipients in what the Times Leader likes to call the Book of Dreams.

This f*cking section of the paper twists my stomach into knots and pumps my blood pressure through the roof. Most of the people that are chosen for the Book of Dreams are welfare bums who ask for thousands of dollars of free stuff. What I want to know is: why can't these *ssholes who live on my tax dollars get a f*cking job and buy their own sh*t?

Worse yet the libs at the Times Leader like any other liberal media outlet give a fancy name to make you think that you should care about these Access card toting bums and during the holiday season to make your heart bleed a little. This title: the Book of Dreams!!!

...makes me care.

I care so much that I think I will give some handouts to welfare bums asking for brand new bedroom sets and video game systems.

Let's call a spade a spade here: the Book of Dreams is a misnomer. Let's take this piece of worthless news call it a waste of valuable ad space and rename it: the Book of Handouts to Welfare Bums.

Look I'm not going to say that everyone who's listed is not worthy of a donation. Occasionally there is one story that actually touches my heart because the person or family asking for help is truly deserving of it. Most however aren't.

As the Times Liberal continues to publish the Book of Handouts I will continue to publish my opinion as to whether the people listed deserve to be helped or if they should be ashamed of themselves for asking for a handout.

enjoy

No comments: