Thursday, November 22, 2007

The Angry Republican

I'm not one to apologize for my crudeness, so don't expect one OK? What you get here is pure, not-from-concentrate, unfiltered, no bullsh*t commentating on the issues. All of my opinions can and are based on solid, credible evidence. I comment on things the way I see them. I tell people how it is without any sugar coating.

We discuss news and politics here on this blog and tell you the secrets of the liberal playbook. Candidates and local politicians (NEPA) will be dissected here and exposed for who they really are. A few endorsements may appear but only if the candidates are truly deserving.

This is not a blog for children or people with weak hearts. If you're not adult enough to handle this blog, go buy some depends put some feathers in your hair and parade in downtown San Francisco with the rest of the loony libs.

No comments: