Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Hillary beats Obama; Ron Paul/Huckabee get votes

No surprise.

I predict that Obama will still come out as the democratic nomination despite Hillary's boring win in PA. I just hope McCain is taking notes on these two nimrods. He's going to need as much fuel as possible to compete.

Like any other conservative I cannot stand McCain and I was not surprised that there were people voting for Ron Paul and Mike Huckabee in protest. I think that in order to win McCain is going to need a strong conservative running mate who people can get behind. Of course he probably won't pick one until he sees what the dems do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eddyyyyyyyyyyyyy, you retard

see, you got it all wrong.
ohhhhhhhhh lets vote for Keyes instead.

the liberals win, both sections of congress and the Presidency.
YOU lose.
WE win.

YEAHHH